Saturday, September 19, 2009

Dawn of Mankind

Peering back through the mists of time we see two hairy bi-peds with a glimmer of inteligence in their eyes.

It is the Dawn of Mankind........



On of the bi-peds hits the other with a large club.


Eeg - Hey! Why you do that?
Oog - It called "aggression." I just invented it.


The other bi-ped takes his club and with a long sweeping arc hits the first one in the legs knocking him to the ground.

Eeg - Hey! Why you do that?
Oog - It called "humor." I just invented it. It like "aggression" only funnier.


The mists of time close in once again.



...

1 comment:

  1. I like this post! Very funny! I have a more selfish reason for posting and its to say that I have a new blog started and the more followers I have the better so here's the website http://alexandersart.blogspot.com/
    take a look! I'll be publishing everyday I hope!

    ReplyDelete